Wheaton, Premium Container Solutions
- 14, Sep 2021 12:35
Wheaton is a distinguished brand of premium container solutions for scientific, industrial and packaging applications. Wheaton is characterized by decades of experience in manufacturing and customization of glass and plastic containers, and to continue to strengthen, develop and achieve company goals in the scientific field, Wheaton cooperates by merging with a leading global brand, namely DWK Life Science.
This joining enabled Wheaton to accelerate their growth plans and kick-started an exciting new chapter for the company, leading to even better products and an even bigger, better team to support its customer. This merger also makes Wheaton's product and service innovations more developed, like offering the product that is complemented by a range of instruments and apparatus as well as value added services such as customer specific product configuration, cleaning and sterilization.
Wheaton has a variety of products for scientific purposes, here are some of Wheaton's superior products that are internationally recognized and already meet or approve the compliance standards for GMP criteria and ISO:
- Wheaton Vials. The most comprehensive line of ampules, vials and accessories for the laboratory research and packaging market. Manufactured from low potassium borosilicate glass, PET and HPDE. The Wheaton line of vials is the most diverse in the industry. Top vial selections include liquid scintillation vial, sample vials, high recovery vials, serum vials and cryoelite vials.
- Wheaton Glass Bottles. General purpose glass bottles are manufactured from soda-lime glass that conforms to USP type III requirements. Suitable for a wide range of applications. Excellent chemical resistance, good for mild acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils and aqueous products. Not suitable for active hydrocarbons and bleaches. Top glass bottle selections include french square bottle, boston round bottle, volumetric graduated bottle, media bottles, lab 45 and wide mouth packer bottle.
- Wheaton Plastic Bottles. Plastic containers are used for a variety of applications across many different research segments. Polymers offer a variety of properties, which may provide flexibility, depending on the application, product formula or filling process. Therefore, Wheaton offers economical containers as well as stronger, autoclavable, transparent and sterilized containers. Top plastic bottle selections include leak resistant bottle, cylinder round bottle, wide mouth blake packer, sterile PETG media bottles, wide mouth container, polypropylene and sterile PET media bottle.
- Wheaton Caps and Closures. Wheaton provides a wide variety of caps, seals and stoppers to ensure a perfect fit for your container. We offer closures suited for a wide range of applications, products that include aluminum seals, microlink caps, rubber stoppers and screw caps.
- Wheaton Laboratory Equipment. Wheaton has a variety of laboratories and primary packaging equipment for cell culture and general laboratory use. Its product line of equipment is used for common, day-to-day purposes such as glassware and closures for different glass containers from vials to flasks. Wheaton has the filters, pipettes, staining ware, pumps, tubing, incubators as well as rolling and stirring equipment availability to fill your workflow and laboratory needs.
- Wheaton Chromatography Vials. Created to supply autosampler vials and consumables for the industry’s leading autosamplers. MicroLiter is a product by Wheaton that offers products with proven stable performance, in order to avoid those products that had a wide range of tolerances, which could impede the performance of the autosampler. MicroLiter has formatted the vials in ways that allow for a more efficient transfer of samples from the prep lab to the autosampler. MicroLiter vials hold the most expensive solutions produced by the lab that will meet your specific laboratory needs. This portfolio of products offers chromatography vials, caps with and without septum as well as convenient kits for your sampling workflow.
For more and complete information, visit dwk.com. If you are in Indonesia, you can contact Hartech Indonesia at hartechindonesia.com for more details regarding the product information and price details. We are appointed as authorized agent for life science, laboratory equipment and consumables products from many reputable brands, especially Wheaton to distribute their products throughout Indonesia. We are not only providing a reliable product, but we also provide after sales service supported by highly trained service engineer team. We promise and hope to provide the best choice products and serve you wholeheartedly.