The StatSpin MP Centrifuge, Centrifuging Microhematocrit Tubes
- 22, Oct 2021 11:27
The StatSpin MP centrifuge is one of the superior products from Beckman Coulter. It is used for centrifuging microhematocrit tubes for packed cell volume determination, as well as rapid separation of whole blood and preparation of urine sediment for microscopic analysis. Quality serum or plasma separations take as little as 30 seconds to 120 seconds and no more than two minutes. Its small size and quiet operation make it the ideal general-purpose centrifuge for the STAT laboratory, clinic or office laboratory.
The StatSpin MP centrifuge requires small sample volumes making the StatSpin MP ideal for finger-stick procedures, reducing the labor and expense of venous blood collection. The versatile StatSpin MP can be applied and quickly adapt to blood separations, urine sediments, hematocrits and lipemic sample clearing activity, and meets international safety standards.
With simple microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics features, this easy-to-use system reduces the chance of operator error. Investing in a cost-effective and strengthens your laboratoryâs fiscal goals by improving the pre-analytical turnaround time, increasing worker efficiency and supporting multiple applications in one system.
Very Ideal to be Applicated in:
- Blood Separation Activity. Perform quality serum or plasma separations with a spin time of only 30 to 120 seconds.
- Lipemic Sample Clearing Activity. Clear lipemia from 0.5 or 1.5 mL of serum or plasma with LipoClear simply and effectively. Samples require a quick five-minute room temperature incubation followed by a 95-second spin. The prefilled, ready-to-use tubes are non-toxic with a one-year shelf life.
- Urine Sediment Activity. The unique micro method correlates with standard procedure and requires only 1.5 mL of urine. Filling and decanting are easy with pre-calibrated conical flip-cap tubes. The urine sediment mode takes only 45 seconds.
- Hematocrits Activity. The StatSpin MP offers a whisper-quiet, two-minute spin for 12 tubes at a time. It has glass or easy-to-read SafeCrit plastic tubes (plain or heparinized), and also an inexpensive, hand-held reader and illuminating digital reading station.
Key Features of StatSpin MP Centrifuge
- Pre-set run cycles for simplified operation.
- Instant rotor system changed without any tools.
- A patented drive that minimizes vibration and noise.
- Cover interlock system for operator protection.
- Has a membrane touch panel and microprocessor control.
- Transparent cover with easy-to-use latch.
- Chamber gasket that minimizes aerosols.
- Coated steel interior for easy cleaning.
- Deliver a small footprint of fewer than 7 inches (17.8 centimeters) of bench space.
- External power supply for centrifuge and digital reader for installation flexibility.
If you are interested in buying the product, please visit and contact hartechindonesia.com for more information regarding the product detail description and the prices. Hartech is a distributor agent in Indonesia for Beckman Coulter and many other reputable and trustworthy brands partners. Hartech Indonesia will provide and support your laboratory or workplace equipment needs and meet your work problem solutions.