1. Every transaction of goods that have been ordered and paid in full by the User but the stock of the goods is empty or out of stock, then we will give the User the option to keep waiting until the goods arrive (keep order) or be exchanged for other items with the same price conditions or we will assist in requesting a 100% (one hundred percent) refund of User funds.
2. In the case of submitting a refund, we will process it within 7-14 working days or on Saturdays every week.
3. Each request for a refund from the User will be sent via the Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) transfer method which we have previously confirmed to the User and if the User submits a refund request other than using the BRI bank transfer method that has been mutually agreed upon, then any transfer fees are refunded / refund that will arise, will be fully borne by the User.
4. The refund process can only be done with a minimum refund requirement of IDR 10,000 (ten thousand rupiah). If the refund nominal is below IDR 10,000 (ten thousand rupiah) then the refund process will be rejected.
1. The User acknowledges and agrees that the condition of the Goods, Image and Illustrations that the User sees on the Site may be different from the condition of the Goods that the User receives (for example in relation to the quality of the color or material or brand listed only as an example of the form of the goods) if there are differences in the condition of the goods the user cannot submit a complaint and request a refund to hartechindonesia.com.
2. All descriptions, information, data, and / or material of any kind (including descriptions of the Goods) posted on the Site are provided 'as is' and without any statements, guarantees or promises either implied or expressed or any hidden meaning.
3. After the damaged Goods that the user has returned have been well received by hartechindonesia.com, we will carry out an inspection of the goods and we will inform the user about the user's rights to be able to replace the goods (if any) or a refund if the goods are really proved damaged. This will be notified to the User via email or other communication media that has been registered on the Site hartechindonesia.com with the applicable Terms and Conditions.
4. In the event that the User returns an item that is not damaged, hartechindonesia.com has the right to decide not to repair the item or replace the item with a new item or refund the User's funds. The hartechindonesia.com also has the right to require Users to pay all costs incurred in connection with ordering or sending goods to Users and with the process of returning goods by the User to hartechindonesia.com in accordance with the standard fees applicable at that time, including but not limited to fees debit card fee services, as well as all fees and payments as stated in the User Order. As long as it does not conflict with applicable law, the hartechindonesia.com is not responsible to the User for any losses or any costs, fees or expenses that the User incurs or pays in connection with or arising from matters as regulated in this article of the Terms and Conditions.
Users agree to indemnify, defend, acquit the PT Hartech Indonesia and / or hartechindonesia.com, directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates from any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages and / or costs (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from the use of this site by the User or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
1. We are not responsible to you for any breaches, obstacles or delays in the execution of the Contract caused by any circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to:
• Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
• Civil unrest, rioting, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threats or preparations for war.
• Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, landslide, epidemic or other natural disaster.
• Limited or inaccessibility of trains, sending aircraft, motorized transportation or other means of transportation, either public or private.
• Limited or inaccessibility of public or private telecommunication networks.
• Any action, decision, statute, regulation or restriction of government, shipment, post or other transport-related strike, failure or accident.
2. If the Force Majeure event lasts for more than one week, either the User or us can terminate the Contract immediately with written notice and without any other obligation apart from returning the Products that you have paid for but have not delivered.
3. If we need to provide identical or similar products to more than one customer and cannot provide it to users due to Force Majeure reasons, then we have the right to decide which Contact we will fulfill and to what extent the fulfillment can be done.
4. We reserve the right to determine a solution that can be used to fulfill our obligations under the Contract in the event of a Force Majeure event.
This agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, without regard to conflicts of law rules. The user agrees that any legal action or dispute that may arise from, relate to, or be in any way related to this site and / or agreement will be resolved exclusively within the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Indonesia.
These Terms & Conditions may be changed and / or updated at any time and will take effect immediately after being posted on the Site hartechindonesia.com and Users are required to read the terms and conditions in the Agreement from time to time because these Terms & Conditions can change at any time without any direct notification to User. As long as the User continues to access and use the Site hartechindonesia.com, the User is deemed to have understood and agreed to any changes in the terms & conditions of the Site hartechindonesia.com.
1. If the User experiences problems in transacting on our Site, the user can send a complaint via e-mail to hartechindonesia.com.
2. Please contact us with any questions or assistance.