Getting to Know The EZ-Fluo, Microbiology Detection Workflow
- 29, Oct 2021 09:23
Today, many laboratories are switching to rapid methods for the detection of microbial contamination. This is because traditional methods require several days to provide results and therefore are of limited value when it comes to releasing products to the market faster, or to conducting quick investigation when necessary.
EZ-Fluo is a fast and non-destructive method and best problem solution choice that enables you to continue to grow the microorganisms after they have been stained in order to identify them using any standard ID technology. This is a tremendous advantage compared to other rapid test systems which cannot identify microorganisms using the same sample that was tested to detect the contamination.
These are the advantages of the EZ-Fluo that you need to know:
- Rapid technology that is capable of providing results in 1/3 of the time required using traditional techniques.
- Flexible approach based on standard membrane filtration and reduced incubation on media plates.
- Non-destructive method which can be compatible with any ID technique.
- Compact hardware and very fits easily on any laboratory bench.
- Cost-effective solution for routine used as well as investigation.
Very Ideal for Application with Filterable Samples
EZ-Fluo can detect and measure microbial contamination in filterable samples. Here are some sample types that can be used for EZ-Fluo applications:
- Raw materials.
- In-process samples.
- Final product.
- Environmental samples.
So, that's the detailed product information regarding the EZ-Fluo. The EZ-Fluo itself is part of one of the 5 types of EZ-Family products made by Merck Millipore. Here are 4 other excellent products from EZ-Family products:
- EZ-Fit Filtration Unit. A disposable filtration device for bioburden testing of liquid samples including water, in-process samples, and final products.
- EZ-Fit Manifold. The EZ-Fit Manifold makes laboratory filtration easier. Its unique design includes quick-fit connections for assembly and disassembly without tools and a low profile to increase operator comfort. Plus, all internal areas are accessible for easy cleaning, facilitating biofilm prevention. Different filtration heads, all with quick-fit connections, make the manifold compatible with disposable filtration devices, stainless steel and glass funnels.
- EZ-Pak Dispenser Curve. The dispenser provides high-speed sterile membrane dispensing with no-touch operation. The new, improved design allows for quick and easy membrane loading.
- EZ-Stream PumpCompleting your filtration set-up, the EZ-Stream Pump increases efficiency. Fluid flows directly through the pump to waste, eliminating the need for intermediate waste containers. The pump is designed for quiet operation, and the vacuum level is compliant with regulatory standards.
If you are interested in Merck Millipore EZ-Family products, you can directly contact Merck Millipore at merckmillipore.com for more information. Or if you feel troubled and uneasy with the overseas shipping costs and don't support you to buy directly through Merck Millipore, then you can have the option to buy and order it through its trusted distributor partner who has worked with Merck Millipore, ordering and purchasing depends on your location. If you are in Indonesia, you can contact us at hartechindonesia.com. For more details regarding the product information and price details, you can directly visit and contact our sales team or request a quotation to us, Hartech.