LS 13 320 XR Particle Size Analyzer : Quality Control for the GMP Manufacturing
- 18, Aug 2021 08:44
Quality control is an important process for manufacturing companies. Manufacturing companies that do produce biopharmaceuticals or drugs are obliged to do a quality control process before the products can be distributed to the public.
In the process, it takes a long time to make and develop a biopharmaceutical or drug product, because it requires stability and particle size analysis testing to produce a final product that is perfect and safe for use.
If quality control processes are not carried out such as conducting particle size analysis, testing, the worst thing is that it will have a negative effect on the body of the person who consumes it.
To conduct particle size analysis of ingredients used to make biopharmaceutical or drug products safe for use and consumption, Beckman Coulter presents the LS 13 320 XR which is specially designed to be able to analyse particle size distribution data of ingredients using PIDS technology which enables high resolution measurement and an expanded dynamic range.
The LS 13 320 XR provides fast and accurate results and could save or reduce your work time. This tool can also help spot small differences which later will have and provide a huge impact on your particle size analysis data. In addition, the LS 13 320 XR also provides several advantages such as:
- Has a direct measurement range from 10um - 3500um
- Automatically highlights pass / fail results for faster quality control, so it could save and reduce your working time
- New control standards to adequately verify instrument / module performance
- Enhanced software that simplifies method creation for standardized measurements
- Adapt software enables high security configuration which is supported by 21 CFR part 11 regulations for food and drug administration
- 3 light wavelengths (450,600, & 900um) irradiate samples with vertical & horizontally polarized light
- Analyzer measures scattered light from samples over a range of angles
- Differences between horizontal & vertical radiated light for each wavelength yield high-resolution particle size distribution data