Cryogenic Vials, Storing Cells and Serum at Temperatures Low
- 07, Oct 2021 17:24
Cryogenic vial is one of the superior products made by Biosigma, the product’s name is CryoGen Tubes CLEARLine. It is designed for storing cells, blood, serum and other biological fluids at temperatures as low as -196°C in sizes from 1.2 ml to 5 ml and are produced from medical grade raw materials that will not discolor after re-sterilizing.
CryoGen Tubes CLEARLine are already recognized and meet the international standards so it is safe to use. It is certified and completely free of human DNA, DNase / RNase / Pyrogen / ATP / PCR Inhibitors free by an external independent laboratory, and also sterile SAL 10-6 and IATA PI 650 compliance, with a unique and consecutive 1D barcode printed on the tubes and bodies. It has an excellent screwing grip and can effectively eliminate any leakage and contamination.
The Features of CryoGen Tubes CLEARLine include:
- CryoGen Tubes CLEARLine certified Human DNA, PCR Inhibitor, DNase, RNase, Pyrogen, ATP free.
- Sterile beta-ray SAL10-6.
- Medical grade raw materials.
- Linear Barcode 128, unique and consecutive, printed on each vial.
- Bi-injected screw caps eliminate leakage and contamination.
- Star shaped top cavity for use with automatic decapper, manual vial picker and coloured cap disk.
- Writing area and printed graduations for accurate measurements.
- Autoclavable at 121°C steam for 20 minutes.
- Centrifuged at: 14.000 rpm - 19.000 xg.
- Designed for cryogenic storage of biological samples at temperatures down to -196 ° C.
- Fast cap screwing with only one hand.
- Locking base features prevents tubes rotating within the rack / workstation during capping and decapping.
It can be implicated in:
- Biobanking and cryobanking fields.
- Biotech and pharmaceuticals industry.
- Blood and Tissue banks.
- Cryogenic storage and transport of biological specimens at temperatures as low as -196°C.
- Food industry.
- Ideal for biobanking and R&D Labs.
- Laboratories and research processes.
How we manage the quality controls for CryoGen Tubes CLEARLine:
- Check that there are no holes, deformation or burrs on both cap and tube.
- Checking and verifying the correct reading of the bar code.
- Checking and verifying that the matrix corresponds to the bar code.
- And always check and maintain the serigraphy resistance.
So, that’s some information that you need to know about cryogenic vials products from Biosigma. Hope it will give you knowledge and the reasons why this product is very different and benefits from the others.
If you are Interested, kindly visit Hartech Indonesia at hartechindonesia.com for additional information regarding the product. Hartech is a company which distributes the product from many great and fantastic reputable brands worldwide for your life science, laboratory equipment and consumables products solutions. Please don’t hesitate to visit and contact or request a quotation. We promise and hope to provide the best products and serve you wholeheartedly.